Our interest is to take time to understand what goals and drivers are most important for both candidates and clients.
We take this interest because we understand the importance of options, and take pride of ‘outside of the box’ thinking that offers career opportunities that candidates hadn’t previously considered, and also provide technical specialists for clients that have seen successful placements make a noticeable impact within their teams.
Although we have a large network of auditors that we have built relationships with, below are some examples of placements, with people who accepted roles they didn’t initially consider before we were in contact:
- Mortgages Portfolio Manager, Senior Internal Audit Manager with oversight of Retail Credit Risk
- FX Trader – VP, Benchmarks Controls within Global Investment Bank
- Equity Derivatives Trader – Internal Audit Manager within Global Investment Bank
- Auditor from global manufacturing company- Internal Auditor within a FTSE listed high street retail group
- FX Product Controller – AVP Internal Auditor within Global Investment Bank
- Actuaries – Internal Audit Manager and Assistant Managers within Various Insurance groups
- Accountant Assistant Manager – Specialist Insurance Accounting Advisory within Consultancy
We like to offer something different in the market, and can do so by having a strong global audit network to tap into, as well as looking for the key skills from people across different service lines.